- The college library has about forty eight thousand books and journals. The members of the college community are exhorted to make the best use of the library subject to some conditions.
- The Identity Card of the College should be produced along with a requisition slip with the request for a book.
- The books may be kept for a period of two weeks. A fine of 50 paise will be charged per day for late returning of books.
- Degree as well as Honours students are allowed to borrow two books at a time. Honours students may also get books from their respective departments.
- The college reading room remains open on class days from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- The Library remains closed on Sunday and Holidays.